1. Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number when visiting our Site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies:
4. How we use collected information:
i5 Services collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:– To personalize user experience.
– To create your account on our Site and let you log in to your account and use some otherwise restricted portions of the Site.
– To manage your account and ensure you are receiving quality service.
– To contact you or provide you with information, alerts, and suggestions that are related to the products and services.
– For billing-related purposes as relevant.
– To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if we have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
– To enable and facilitate the services.
– To provide administration service.
– To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our products and services.
– Market the products and services to you.
– To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
– To comply with applicable state and federal laws.
– To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content, product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads at some point in the future through our Site, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
5. How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Third-party websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
8. Social and General Information Tools:
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing”, are of great concern. You should always be diligent when you are being asked for your account information and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will never request your login information or your credit card information in any non-secure or unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise).
While using any internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology (if applicable), operation and processes are all designed, built, and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. When you provide us with your email and contact information you are granting us permission to contact you through the information you provide to us unless you specify otherwise. Keep in mind that in order to provide you with services we request personal information from you.
We may use 3rd party webinar software to provide services to Users. Webinars may be open to the public. For your privacy and security, and the privacy and security of other Users, you agree to keep private the webinar code that you are provided from us. You agree not to grant access to others into your account and to keep your access information to the account you have with us private and in a safe location. You agree not to provide access to webinars to others unless prior approval from us has been obtained in writing. We are responsible for providing service to the registered person and not to other parties.
You understand that we cannot control what 3rd parties do with information they acquire during webinars that may concern you and you assume any and all risk concerning that 3rd party. Although a 3rd party who you invite may have your best interest in mind you agree that we reserve the right to decide to end participation in a webinar early or reschedule it at a different time with the possibility of a 3rd party not attending.
We cannot guarantee that email information will be protected from 3rd party interception. For your privacy you agree not to share information specific to you through email with us. Contact us through the Site.
12. Service Providers:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Site, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics, affiliates whom we provide services to. We will share with them only the minimum necessary Information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
13. Children’s Privacy:
We do not knowingly collect personal information or data from visitors under the legal age required for entering in a legal contract. You may not use this Site if you are under the minimum, legal, adult age in the state or providence of residence you reside. If you make use of the Site, you are affirming that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in your state of residence (whichever is greater).
The Site is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this Site and related services.
14. Information Transfer:
Your Information may be transferred to our hosting service and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Regardless of where your data is stored, it will be maintained securely as outlined in this policy. Your submission of such Information represents your agreement to such transfers.
15. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous.
16. Non-Marketing Purposes:
We greatly respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in products and services, clarification concerning an order). In certain circumstances, we may use our Site, or other public means to post a notice.
17. How to Contact us:
When you purchase products or services from an authorized affiliate, contact that affiliate at their email address for billing and Privacy concerns. If you do not remember the address of the affiliate with whom you purchased products or services, please check your personal email account for emails you received upon purchase.
18. California Residents:
a. Other important information
i. We may transfer personal information to other countries, for example, for technology support or to process transactions.
ii. Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits consumers who are California residents to ask businesses covered under the act about personal data it has collected about the consumer, submit an access or deletion request, and opt-out of the sale of personal information, if applicable.
iv. Reasons we can share your personal information:
• For our everyday business purposes – Such as to process your transactions, provide services and product, respond to legal matters.
• For our marketing purposes
• To offer our products and services to you
• For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
• Information about your transactions and experiences
• Contact us if you have questions about our privacy statement, this consumer notice or your personal data.
b. Use of Information Collected
i. First and foremost, we do not sell and have not sold any personal information.
ii. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or marketing purposes:
• To create your account on our Site to allow you log in privileges to your account and use the Site.
• To manage your account, provide you with support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
• To contact you or provide information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
• For billing-related purposes.
• To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if we have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
• To enable and facilitate the services.
• To facilitate service flow in a timely manner to administer the service.
• To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
• Market the Site, content, and services to you.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law.
• To provide, personalize and develop our Site experience and services.
• To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content, product, and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Site, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
iii. We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
v. Examples of some types of personal information We may collect in connection with the Site and how we may use it include the following:
• When you register, or login to use the Site, order services, request support, register for a webinar, live workshop, or training, provide feedback on a service or potential service, or participate in an online survey. We may collect a variety of information including, your name, email address and electronic communication, age, and gender.
• If you order products or services, we may collect information required to provide the product or service in connection with such product or service including such as your name, email, location.
• We may also ask for certain information only in circumstance where required by law.
• We use personal information to help us develop, deliver, improve, and customize our software, products, services, content, and to provide a better experience for every participant of our software, products, and services.
• Important communications: we may use your personal information to send important communications, e.g., about your purchase or to access software, services, material changes to our license agreements, terms, conditions, and policies, critical updates to services, that impact your use of our products or services. This information is vital to your interaction with us, you may NOT opt out of receiving these communications if you wish to continue to use the Site, or any software, products, or services offered in connection with the Site.
• If we become involved in a legal process as a result of your actions on the Site, or in connection with any software, products, or services offered via the sites, we may be required to disclose your Information or other information to a government authority, or third party who, e.g., issues a subpoena that require us to provide it. Our response(s) to any such legal process will be handled on a case-by-case basis following the advice of our attorneys.
c. Disclosure of Personal Information
i. When you disclose personal information for a business purpose, it is up to you to enter into an agreement that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the agreement.
ii. We share the minimum necessary personal information with the following categories of third parties:
• Service providers that provide audit, legal, operational, technical or other services for us, such as:
• Customer service
• Technical maintenance
• Monitoring Site activity
• Email management and communication
• Database management
• Billing and payment processing
• Reporting and analytics
• Marketing and advertising
• Shipping orders
• As required by law
• In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity can not reasonably be determined;
• To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• As necessary to enforce the Terms Of Service;
• As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all of our rights and property.
d. Information We Collect
i. The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us and what we require to operate. Through your use of our Site, we ask for information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer (“personal information”) in the following ways:
• When you create a profile account with us
• When you provide information on our forms specific to products or services ordered
• To operate the financial aspect of the business
• Payment history or transaction history
• Through our contact form on the Site.
ii. You may elect to have personal information transferred to other countries, for example, when you want information sent for a service. If you elect to transfer your information to other countries this would be determined and done by you. We will not release the personal information you provide to a party outside the USA or within the USA other than what is specified in our policies and to the extent permitted under California law for California residents as well as residents in other states.
iii. When you purchase products or service directly through the Site, we will not share personal information about you except permitted under California law.
iv. We protect information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards (see the section entitled “Security”).
v. Federal law gives you the right to limit only sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness. We do not collect information about your credit, and affiliates from prohibited from using your information to market you or sharing for nonaffiliates to market you. State laws and individual businesses may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
vi. Personal information does not include:
• Publicly available information from government records.
• Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
• Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like: health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
e. We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from you. For example, from information you submit on the Site and when completing our services forms.
• From third-party business affiliates or partners such as social media sites, ad networks, and analytics provides when utilized.
f. Your Rights and Choices
i. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
ii. Right to Request Access to Information
• You have the right to access any information you provide us by logging into the account you have with us.
iii. Right to Request Deletion of Information
• You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained. Once we receive your request and verify who you are, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
• We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
o Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
o Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
o Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
o Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
o Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
o Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
o Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
o Comply with a legal obligation.
o Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
g. Exercising Your Rights
i. To exercise the rights listed above, please submit a request in writing to us as outlined in the “Contact us” section below, put in the subject line: “Exercise of California Consumer Rights”. If you purchased products or services through a business that we provide services to, you will likely want to contact that business as well. where you purchased services, via the contact information listed in the Contact Information section. Only you may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
ii. You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period. Your request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
iii. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We only collect the information you provide us when you create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
h. Response Timing and Format
i. We endeavor to respond to a request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
ii. For “Requests to Access”, our response will only cover the 12-month period preceding the request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will not release information in response to a request to a third party, only you will be able to do that.
iii. We do not charge a fee to respond to your request to delete information unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
i. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
j. Other California Privacy Rights
i. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please submit a request in writing as outlined in the “Contact us” section below, put in the subject line: “California’s ‘Shine the Light’ Request”.
19. Special Provisions for Other States:
a. Vermont Residents
i. Vermont: If you provide personal information, we will not share the personal information you provide us with non-affiliates unless the law allows or you provide authorization.
b. Nevada Residents
i. Nevada: If your Site profile has a Nevada mailing address, we are providing this notice pursuant to Nevada law. We do not provide marketing calls. If we begin marketing calls in the future and you prefer not to receive marketing calls from us, you should contact us as outlined in the “Contacting us” section below, put in the subject line: “Nevada DO NOT CALL Request”. Also, when you register with us within your profile specify that you do not want to receive marketing calls from us outside of the service you requested.
21. Your acceptance of these terms:
22. Contacting us:
515 West 500 South
Bountiful, UT 84010